Crispy Baked Falafel with a creamy, herby avocado sauce and za’atar roasted vegetables, sun-dried tomatoes and warm naan. This dish has got all the elements and textures to create a wonderfully YUM and healthy meal […]
Savory and sweet, healthy, comfort and treat
Get your FREE e-cookbook ‘Travels Through the Seasons’ right here!
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a FREE e-cookbook filled with super flavorful recipes for each season!
Add [email protected] to your address book to make sure you receive it! You may unsubscribe at any time.
My name is Stine Mari and I am the ginger with a touch of spice, and I love ginger and spicy food. However, you will find all sorts of dishes here – from healthy to comfort, from sweet to spicy and everything in between. Click here to read more!
Search the site
- Whiskey Sour or Whisky Sour – The Classic Way
- Scandinavian Mulled Wine (Gløgg + Non-Alcohol Version)
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken Quinoa Bowl with Pineapple Salsa & Fried Bananas
- Skinny Thai Chicken Noodle Soup to Revitalize
- Honey Balsamic Baked Brussels Sprouts
- Salted Caramel Macarons with Homemade Caramel
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter and Roasted Walnuts (No Pasta Maker Needed!)
- Norwegian Gingerbread Cookies (pepperkaker)
Copyright © 2019 by Stine Mari Fiskerstrand.
All content, recipes and photographs are copyrighted to Stine Mari Fiskerstrand and are the property of Ginger with Spice, if not otherwise stated. They may not be republished in part or whole without written permission of the publisher and proper credit.
Copyright © 2018 Stine Mari Fiskerstrand - Ginger with Spice