Red Currant and Lemon Curd Brûlée Tart is a light, summery dessert that rounds off any meal perfectly. You’ve got the sweet yet tart red currant with the creamy lemon curd, crunchy, buttery tart shell and a light crispy […]
Savory and sweet, healthy, comfort and treat
Get your FREE e-cookbook ‘Travels Through the Seasons’ right here!
Subscribe to my newsletter and get a FREE e-cookbook filled with super flavorful recipes for each season!
Add email@example.com to your address book to make sure you receive it! You may unsubscribe at any time.
My name is Stine Mari and I am the ginger with a touch of spice, and I love ginger and spicy food. However, you will find all sorts of dishes here – from healthy to comfort, from sweet to spicy and everything in between. Click here to read more!
Search the site
- Thanksgiving for Two (plus leftovers): A Complete Menu and Planner
- Easy Fudgy Chocolate Brownies From Scratch
- Penicillin Cocktail with Ginger, Lemon and Honey
- Mulled Wine Recipe (Nordic Gløgg + Non-Alcoholic)
- Crispy Panko Chicken Burger with Honey Mustard
- Best Green Smoothie Recipe for Upset Stomach
- 22 Hot Drinks to Keep You Warm this Fall
- 3 Minute Garlic Butter Wilted Kale – How to Cook Kale
- Norwegian Gingerbread Cookies (pepperkaker)
- How to Make a Classic Mojito (+ Pitcher Recipe!)
Ginger with Spice
6017 Ålesund, Norway
Org. nr.: 925 504 912
Copyright © 2021 by Stine Mari Fiskerstrand.
All content, recipes and photographs are copyrighted to Stine Mari Fiskerstrand and are the property of Ginger with Spice, if not otherwise stated. They may not be republished in part or whole without written permission of the publisher and proper credit.